[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook-slides: XML Summer School
On Fri, August 24, 2012 2:57 pm, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> I am looking for an example of customization for docbook-slides to get
> started quickly. I found out from the wiki the following link:
>
> http://nwalsh.com/docs/presentations/2011/xmlss/
>
> The presentation looks darn good, however neither the source (xml) nor
> the customisation seems to be available.
>
> Does anyone knows:
> - if there are other examples available on the net ?
> - if the source/customization can be find somewhere else ?
>
> Thanks much for info (docbook-slide 3.4.0 only please, I am not ready
> for the brand new docbook-slides upgrade).
I expect those slides were produced starting with the code at:
https://github.com/ndw/xmlss-templates
but you may still be out of luck since
https://github.com/ndw/xmlss-templates/blob/master/style/dbslides.xsl
looks to import XSLT 2.0 stylesheets.
Regards,
Tony Graham tgraham@mentea.net
Consultant http://www.mentea.net
Mentea 13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]