[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Zero-width space as line-wrapping workaround?
On 26.11.2012 16:58, Stefan Hinz wrote:
> Any experience with performance impacts? I'm asking because we have
> quite a few options that would get parsed:
I wouldn't be worried. Long time ago DocBook XSL stylesheets contained
code which did replacements in each text node in order to go around some
PassiveTeX bug. I was worried about performance impact but my testing
shown that performance impact is between unmeasurable and 5%.
Jirka
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 rep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bringing you XML Prague conference http://xmlprague.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]