[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] row's height
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/RowHeight.html And since that was written, an FO version was added as well: <row><?dbfo row-height="2cm" ?> <entry>...</entry> <entry>...</entry> </row>Setting a row height can only set a minimum height and will not alter the image size, though. To do that, you would need to scale the image as needed.
Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprises bobs@sagehill.net On 1/24/2014 8:40 AM, Matteo Regazzo wrote:
Hi everybody,
I have a question that I hope is simple for many expert users (of
course, I'm a beginner...)
I have a table with 2 columns:
- in the tbody of the first column there are 3 rows,
- in the tbody of the second column there is a figure that takes the
entire place of the three rows;
in this way:
<informaltable>
<tgroup cols="3">
<colspec colname="c1" colwidth="15*"/>
<colspec colname="c2" colwidth="70*"/>
<thead>
<row>
<entry align="center"><para>PIN</para></entry>
<entry align="center"><para>Scheme</para></entry>
</row>
</thead>
<tbody>
<row>
<entry align="center"><para>1</para></entry>
<entry align="center" morerows="2"
valign="middle"><para><informalfigure>
<mediaobject>
<imageobject role="fo">
<imagedata align="center"
fileref="figure/Table_BrakeResistor.svg" scale="70"/>
</imageobject>
</mediaobject></informalfigure></para>
</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry align="center"><para>2</para></entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry align="center"><para>3</para></entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>
</informaltable>
The problem is that the picture's height is greater than the total
height of the 3 rows.
I've not found any property of the table, row, colspec, entry, or other
elements that can help me to define the height of the columns or that
can set an auto-resize of the row's height to be equals.
Can you help me?
thank you since now,
Matteo
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-apps-help@lists.oasis-open.org
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]