[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] different gentext for olinks and xref
1. Add a gentext template with @style="xref" to your customization of local.l10n.xml:
...
<l:context name="xref-number-and-title">
<l:template name="section" text="%t" style="xref"/>
</l:context>
...
2. Customize the template in fo/xref.xsl that starts with:
<xsl:match="xref" name="xref">
by changing how its variable named 'xrefstyle' is set. I used:
<xsl:variable name="xrefstyle">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="@role and not(@xrefstyle)
and $use.role.as.xrefstyle != 0">
<xsl:value-of select="@role"/>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="@xrefstyle">
<xsl:value-of select="@xrefstyle"/>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="local-name($target) = 'section'">xref</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise></xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
</xsl:variable>
If an xref instance already has an @xrefstyle attribute, it uses it. If
not, then it tests if the target is a section, and if so sets the
$xrefstyle variable to 'xref' to match the one you defined in the
gentext template. That special gentext template won't be used with olinks.
Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprises bobs@sagehill.net On 4/1/2014 9:23 PM, natk wrote:
Is it possible to have different gentext for olinks and xrefs? e.g. <book id="bookId"><title>Book Title</title> ... <section id="sectionId"><title>Section Title</title> For <olink targetdoc="bookId" targetptr="sectionId"/> I would like to see something like: Section x.y "Section Title" in Book Title For <xref linkend="sectionId"> I would like to see: Section Title (which will be hyperlinked to the appropriate internal section) At the moment, if I customise the section template in the xref-number-and-title context, they both change. Nat
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]