[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Multiple biblioid's extra itemref in epub3 spine
I suspect this problem is a side effect of bug #1335 https://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/bugs/1335/I just checked in a fix for this problem to SVN and the fix appears in the latest snapshot XSL.
Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprises bobs@sagehill.net On 9/5/2014 9:26 AM, Peter Lavin wrote:
Hi Peter,
I think you should be using the "profile.xsl" style sheet under the
"profile" directory rather than "epub3/profile-chunk.xsl". Then apply
your epub transformation against the file output by profiling.
On 5 September 2014 10:58, Peter Fleck <peterfleck@gmail.com
<mailto:peterfleck@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi all.
I'm probably doing something silly but here's my problem:
I use the /docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1/epub3/profile-chunk.xsl/ style
sheet in a custom layer and call
Either --stringparam profile.condition "epub"
or --stringparam profile.condition "mobi"
And it picks the correct /biblioid/ below for use in either the epub
or a second epub for kindlegen.
<biblioid class="other" otherclass="mobi"
condition="mobi">978-------7-</biblioid>
<biblioid class="other" otherclass="epub"
condition="epub">978-------8-</biblioid>
<biblioid class="other" otherclass="print"
condition="print">978--------9-</biblioid>
My problems is that which ever comes second (ie "mobi" or "epub")
adds an extra itemref to the spine in the package.opf. This gives an
error like -
ERROR OEBPS/package.opf 62 37 item with id 'id-idp1288160' not
found
I can delete these manually but I have an automated script so would
prefer a different solution.
My guess is my Docbook is wrong.
Thanks for your help,
Peter
--
Peter Lavin
Telephone: 1 416 461 4991
Mobile: 1 416 882 9194
Skype: peter.lavin
(GMT -05:00 Canada/US Eastern)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]