[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] processing-instruction does not work within <link> tag
Hi Flavia,HTML does not support nested links, so that any hot text for a link must be processed in a special way to turn off any nested links. The content is processed in mode="no.anchor.mode". As it turns out, there is no template for processing instructions in that mode. But the easy fix is to add this to your customization layer:
<xsl:template match="processing-instruction()" mode="no.anchor.mode"> <xsl:apply-templates select="."/> </xsl:template> This then uses the regular template for the processing instruction. Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprises bobs@sagehill.net On 3/15/2015 6:56 PM, Flavia Majlis wrote:
I am using libxml2-2.7.8 and docbook-xsl-1.78.1
In my customization layer, I have a processing instruction which
consists of a simple text string:
<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('brand')">ABC</xsl:template>
and in my .xml I have a link:
<link linkend='my_section_id'>The brand is <?brand?></link>
In the pdf output link I see: "The brand is ABC"
but in the html link text I see "The brand is"
In most of the rest of the html output the instruction is being
processed and <?brand?> is replaced by "ABC".
Any ideas why the processing-instruction('brand') is not being processed
within the <link> tag for the html output?
Thanks,
Flavia
--
Flavia Majlis,
MSc, Computer Science, McGill University
BFA, Photography, Concordia University
www.flaviamajlis.com <http://www.flaviamajlis.com>
cabinetphoto.org <http://cabinetphoto.org>
www.simlog.com <http://www.simlog.com>
1.514.909.6101
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]