[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: End Notes
|
Hi, I have been able to follow
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Endnotes.html for End notes and
got it working. I also got end of component - chapter etc working
perfect as an alternative. I would like to add two modifications to end notes at the back of the book:
My current xsl is below: <xsl:template match="d:footnote">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="ancestor::d:table or ancestor::d:informaltable">
<xsl:call-template name="format.footnote.mark">
<xsl:with-param name="mark">
<xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="footnote.number" />
</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
<fo:inline>
<xsl:call-template name="format.footnote.mark">
<xsl:with-param name="mark">
<xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="footnote.number" />
</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>
</fo:inline>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="d:footnote" mode="endnote">
<fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="footnote.properties">
<xsl:apply-templates />
</fo:block>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template name="make.endnotes.list">
<xsl:call-template name="page.sequence" mode="page.sequence">
<xsl:with-param name="master-reference">back</xsl:with-param>
<xsl:with-param name="content">
<fo:block font-family="{$title.fontset}" text-align="center" font-weight="bold" font-size="14pt" space-before.optimum="0.25in">
<xsl:text>Notes</xsl:text>
</fo:block>
<xsl:apply-templates mode="endnote" select="//d:footnote" />
</xsl:with-param>
<xsl:with-param name="format">1</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>
Peter |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]