[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Tertiaryie Error
Todd Babinski wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am using DocBook v4.1 (SGML) with v1.57 of the stylesheets. I am
> working on a document and am constructing the index by hand since I do
> not want to rely on having Perl installed on every machine in order to
> construct the index. All was going well until I got an odd error and I
> cannot figure out what is going wrong.
>
> Here is a sample of what I have:
> <indexentry>
> <primaryie>Commands</primaryie>
> <secondaryie>Help Stuff, see <xref
> linkend="hmcommands"></secondaryie>
> <tertiaryie>activate, see <xref
> linkend="activatep"></tertiaryie>
> ...
>
> The error I am getting for the tertiaryie line is the message:
> xref to COMMAND unsupported
from a quick look it appears you don't close the xref 'bracket'.
Either you write <xref linkend="..."></xref> for an empty entity
or you write <xref/ linkend="..."> as a short cut for the former.
Stefan
_______________________________________________________
Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal
email: seefelds@magellan.umontreal.ca
_______________________________________________________
...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC