[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: customizing the stylesheets
/ Frederic Dubuy <f.dubuy@atrid.fr> was heard to say:
| a little bit. But I don't find the way to :
| - suppress empty pages between chapters
I can't imagine how you're *getting* blank pages between chapters, so
I don't know. What backend are you using?
| - customize the page headings (to add the book's title, the version and so on)
You have to redefine some functions for this, look at the
[first-]page-inner-{header,footer} functions in dbcompon.dsl.
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The universe that we observe has
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | precisely the properties we should
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | expect if there is, at bottom, no
| design, no purpose, no evil and no
| good, nothing but pitiless
| indifference.--Richard Dawkins
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC