[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] Handling of ranges and measurement units (metric andimperial) and fractions
Křištof Želechovski wrote:
> It is entirely possible to typeset complex mathematics in HTML+CSS without recurring to MathML. They will not look as professional but nevertheless quite decent (of course, the browser allowing; Wikipedia rejected my ideas because some readers were using retarded browsers). Of course, it is still not practical to do it by hand, so you need a template system of some sort. I used MediaWiki as my first attempt; I have been using XSLT since I was banned from WP.
There is very nice Javascript library which can render TeX or MathML
equations in the browser:
http://www.mathjax.org/
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]