[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: markup for mediaobject parameters
"Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> writes:
> I'm confused. I think a lot of what you say below assumes
> that you can have more than one *data element within a
> *object element, and at least in DocBook 4.0, you cannot.
> You can have multiple *object elements within a mediaobject,
> but you must have, for example, exactly one videodata within
> a videoobject. So...
So...I'm an idiot :-/
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A wonder is often expressed that
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the greatest criminals look like
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | other men. The reason is that
| *they are like other men in many
| respects.*-- Hazlitt
Attachment:
pgpdE7OZXvn2d.pgp
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]