[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook] How can I include a google map in an html as an iframe
On 13.3.2012 21:41, Luis Miguel Morillas wrote:
> I want to include a google map in a docbook article. How can I include
> it as an iframe in html version?
Quick hack would be to insert processing instruction in your document like
<?google-map?>
and then adding custom template into your customization layer which will
convert this PI into appropriate iframe:
<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('google-map')">
<iframe ...>
...
</iframe>
</xsl:template>
Jirka
P.S. For questions related to processing it is better to use
docbook-apps mailing list.
--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Jirka Kosek e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz http://xmlguru.cz
------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional XML consulting and training services
DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
------------------------------------------------------------------
OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member
------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]