[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: AW: How to get a proper UTF-8 HTML with umlaut
Oh I forgot this
Source of the HTML:
... ShowExt überarbeitet
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sticker Markus EXT FRD EPOS
Gesendet: Montag, 3. Juni 2013 10:46
An: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [docbook] How to get a proper UTF-8 HTML with umlaut
Hi,
I tried to get HTML with characters like Ü, Ä, Ö .
Just I used th ISO-8851-9 (default), but today we had to change the encoding to UTF-8. So I read many thing about that:
Using xsltproc with --stringparam chunker.output.encoding UTF-8 Or Setting the xslt-output to
<xsl:output method="xml"
encoding="UTF-8"
doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"
doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" />
or
<xsl:output method="html"
encoding="UTF-8"
doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"
doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" />
But all I've got is .
ShowExt überarbeitet
Instead of
ShowExt überarbeitet
Maybe somebody can give me a hint how to change this.
Thanks and
Best regards
Markus
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: docbook-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-help@lists.oasis-open.org
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]