[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: glossentry gives warning (but works) when contains olink references to other documents?
HiIf I have a glossentry in one document, which I want to reference a definition
in another document (PS3.14), if I have:
<glossentry xml:id="glossentry_DisplaySystem">
<glossterm>Display System, as applies to emissive displays
only</glossterm>
<glossdef>
<para>See <olink targetdoc="PS3.14"
targetptr="glossentry_DisplaySystem" xrefstyle="select: docname label
quotedtitle"/>.</para>
</glossdef>
</glossentry>
in the source document, I get the message (when making pdfs):
"No template for "glossentry" (or any of its leaves) exists in the
context
named "xref-number" in the "en" localization." It seems to work OK though (generating an appropriate link in the PDF). Since it is "working" I am not motivated to dig into the stylesheets to see why this is happening (when similar <olink/> outside of <glossentry/> seem to work fine, and silently), but just thought I would ask. David
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]