[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Announcing (informally) DocBook V5.1CR3
Hello world,
Long time, no see.
I've (informally) released DocBook V5.1CR3 on docbook.org:
http://docbook.org/xml/5.1CR3/
I still have to pull together some sort of ZIP file or something to
get it officially released on the OASIS site. That's a task for
tomorrow.
In the meantime, please take CR3 for a test drive, I think 5.1 is very
nearly finished.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We look back on our life as a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | thing of broken pieces, because
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | our mistakes and failures are
| always the first to strike us, and
| outweigh in our imagination what
| we have accomplished and
| attained.-- Goethe
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]