OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dss-x  ·  2010-02

dss-x — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [dss-x] Scope of interop


Hi all, here's my view on the interop scope : I would appreciate to have the core sliced into some conformance levels like - plain CMS - XMLDSig - timestamping both for signing and verification. This would make it easier for implementors to be compliant with the core and solve the defined testcases. The most relevant profiles for an interop to me are - verification reports - visible signatures But the visible signature profile targets such a broad variety of different standards that I would suggest to define a conformance scope for plain PDF signatures using CMS. The other profiles ( even the ones I am editing ) are special interest profiles with no need to be embedded in a first interop. Greetings Andreas

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]