dss-x — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
document status of code signing spec
Hi all,
short status on the code signing profile :
I came to the conclusion that enclusion of verification of code signing signatures makes the spec way too complex.
I would like to sort this topic out a separate spec.
The different new requirements ( multiple signers, cacheablity ) need more work and don't really overlap with the usual code signing use case.
So I would like to forward the code signing spec asap to CS.
Greetings
Andreas
--
Andreas Kühne phone: +49 177 293 24 97 mailto: [email protected]
Trustable Ltd.
Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr.
18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868
Directors Andreas Kühne Heiko Veit
Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]