dss-x — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Interop: Scope for AdES interop
Dear all,
I have made an attempt to define the scope of the interop part
corresponding to AdES profile.
I have created a page in the wiki where we could incorporate our
contributions.
For the AdES profile I have created tables that try to identify what
features could be tested with regards to AdES.
You may find this at:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dss-x/Preparation%20Interop%20DSS-X
Please feel free to re-use the table structure if you find it useful
when working in defining the scope of the document that you entitled to
contribute....:
If my memory does not fail me, I think that we agreed that we would work
on producing the initial scope of features to be tested for the core and
the different profiles so that they could be commented at the next call.
As always, any comment is very welcome.
Regards
Juan Carlos.
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]