OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dss-x  ·  2010-06

dss-x — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [dss-x] Groups - TestCases For Core v0.2 (DSS-X Interoperability Specification Core OS Proposal-7June2010-v0.2.xls) uploaded


Hi Juan-Carlos, sory for the late reply, but my daytime job is quite demanding right now. I'm still a bit unsure about the destincion between an interop and a conformance test scenario. What I see in the Excel sheet is a collection of some relevant validations. As far as I understand the tests in the Excel sheet can be performed on one single implementation. This is of course useful but I don't see the aspect of an interoperabilty here. For an InterOp I would expect to be at least two implementations to be involved. Do I miss this aspect somehow ? Another question on the Excel sheet : There are some variations of input data defined. Do we just want to check the return status of the response ? No coarse check that the resulting signature is valid and of the intended type ? Greetings Andreas ----- original Nachricht -------- Betreff: [dss-x] Groups - TestCases For Core v0.2 (DSS-X Interoperability Specification Core OS Proposal-7June2010-v0.2.xls) uploaded Gesendet: Fr, 18. Jun 2010 Von: [email protected] > Dear all, I have uploaded the excel sheet with details of test cases for > core. Version 0.2. Added test cases for optional input

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]