[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [dss-x] Re: Todays event not appearing in Upcoming Events
Hi Chet, Am 10.12.12 23:09, schrieb Chet Ensign:
Hi Stefan, Greg checked with Kavi where the installation is hosted. They replied that this is way the product is designed. An event scheduled for today doesn't show up in the upcoming events section of the TC's page. Instead, it shows up on each user's landing page as an activity within the upcoming 24 hours. Not how I would choose to do it, but that's their design.
that seems to depend on other dimensions ;-) If I look at the current OData TC Page: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/odata/ todays meeting taking place in about 8 minutes is displayed ... I send a screenshot separately. All the best, Stefan.
Still looking into the extra formatting issue.
/chet
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Chet Ensign
<chet.ensign@oasis-open.org <mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>> wrote:
Ok, I've let Greg know about both. I will let you know what I hear
back.
/chet
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Stefan Drees <stefan@drees.name
<mailto:stefan@drees.name>> wrote:
Dear Chet,
as I further prepared todays dss-x meeting, I noticed, that its
event link does not appear on the usual place in our [Group
Home](https://www.oasis-open.__org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/>) below
"Upcoming Events" on the right. The January meeting instead does
appear.
The meeting scheduled for today (event-page i.e.) is specified
at [DSS-X
Meeting#110](https://www.__oasis-open.org/apps/org/__workgroup/dss-x/event.php?__event_id=33996
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/event.php?event_id=33996>)
with the associated public link:
http://www.oasis-open.org/__committees/event.php?event_id=__33996 <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=33996>
Also by the way, there seems to always happen some '<br
/>'-Inflation when the backend pushes/displays the agenda via
the public channel.
Sample snippet from source view of delivered pages (the eye of
course catches this as an ugly overspaced public page):
Real source (entered Text in agenda item 3 as filled into
textfield of event publishing page):
"""
3. Roll call
"""
Source of "private" pages agenda item 3 (3 newlines map to 3
"br" OK):
"""
3. Roll call<br />
<br />
<br />
"""
Source of "public version of the same snippet" (all "br" doubled
NotOK):
"""
3. Roll call<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
"""
Links:
- private version:
https://www.oasis-open.org/__apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/__event.php?event_id=33996
<https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/event.php?event_id=33996>
- public version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/__committees/event.php?event_id=__33996 <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=33996>
All the best,
Stefan.
--
/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298 <tel:%2B1%20973-996-2298>
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393 <tel:%2B1%20201-341-1393>
Check your work using the Support Request Submission Checklist at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47248/tc-admin-submission-checklist.html
TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin
Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OASISopen
Facebook: http://facebook.com/oasis.open
--
/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
http://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393
Check your work using the Support Request Submission Checklist at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47248/tc-admin-submission-checklist.html
TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin
Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OASISopen
Facebook: http://facebook.com/oasis.open
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]