OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dss-x  ·  2014-03

dss-x — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Regrets for today's meeting


Aaargh.... just misscounted the number of weeks that had passed since our last call and I did not initiate the call ...my deepest apologies.... Stefan, should then agree in keeping the next call in two weeks time? I think that Martin has uploaded a contribution on PAdES, so that we may take a look to it... Regards and once again forgive my mistake Juan Carlos. El 10/03/14 17:07, Mr. Stefan Drees escribió: Dear TC members, unfortunately I have to send regrets for today's meeting. @JuanCarlos: Please send the chat trace per mail to me, so I can provide the minutes as usual. All the best, Stefan.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]