OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dss-x  ·  2014-04

dss-x — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Regrets for today's meeting


Dear all, please accept my regrets for today's meeting as I will be unavailable for the scheduled time. @Juan Carlos: May I kindly ask, that you chair the meeting? Thanks a lot in advance. And if someone soneds me the chat trace as usual, I will of course combine this into the usual minutes draft and upload that. For the follow up meeting I suggests to meet on April, 28, as April, 21 is easter monday. But if the other members would like to keep the bi-weekly slots, one week later (May, 5) would also be ok for me. Sorry again for me being unavailable today with such a short notice, but I did not foresee the task that blocks me today. All the best, Stefan.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]