OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dss-x  ·  2017-11

dss-x — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: Today's call


Thanks for the notice, Juan Carlos, On 27/11/17 12:31, Juan Carlos Cruellas wrote: > Dear all, > > I have been called for a meeting that I can not miss at 16:30 this > afternoon out of the University..... I am uncertain on how long the > meeting will be and whether I will be able to arrive home in time for > our call....as soon as I come back I will join the call if it seems to > be still taking place call will start as usual. All the best, Stefan.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]