[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Con Call Minutes 10/29/01
Try this.
David.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Weinreb [mailto:dlw@exceloncorp.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 3:56 PM
To: david@drummondgroup.com
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Con Call Minutes 10/29/01
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:20:48 -0600
From: David Fischer <david@drummondgroup.com>
Conference Call Minutes.
Sorry I was unable to attend today. Thank you for typing in the
minutes. Unfortunately I am having trouble reading the "Con Call
Minutes 10-29-01.doc" attachment. I open it in Microsoft Word, and I
get a document with 26 pages, most of them blank, and a little bit of
text in a few places. It starts with a list of attendees, and then
goes up to
Start on items:
(Please refer to the outstanding issues database ? summary attached):
Editorial:
and after that I start seeing the blank pages. I don't know whether
this problem is only affecting me, or is affecting others who received
the attachment. The other attachment came through with no problem.
-- Dan
----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl>
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC