OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  ebxml-msg  ·  2002-01

ebxml-msg — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: [ebxml-msg] Typo in ebMS_v2.0-Vote_1.doc


Yes, Wei Wang (bTrade) reported that to me as well.  I have corrected the problem. Cliff Collins also pointed out that some elements have SOAP:mustUnderstand= true and some ...= 1 .  These should all be the later.  I have also corrected this problem. I think these are minor editorial (typo) and should not affect the vote.  I still need to take the word *DRAFT* off the front page and insert the correct location for the final document on the second page.  Anything else? Thanks again, David.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]