OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

emergency message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: RE: [emergency] Reminder: I won't be attending today


I will not be attending today as well. Meetings booked across the day and unable to call in.

Regards,
Tom


�
Thomas J. Merkle
IT Specialist
Information Technology Services Office
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528
Email:� Thomas.Merkle@dhs.gov
Phone: (202) 447-0139
Mobile: (202) 450-7685
Fax:���� (202) 447-0290


-----Original Message-----
From: emergency-return-1751-Thomas.Merkle=dhs.gov@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-return-1751-Thomas.Merkle=dhs.gov@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:35 AM
To: emergency TC lists Oasis; emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org; [email protected]
Subject: [emergency] Reminder: I won't be attending today

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to remind you that I would not be on today's scheduled 
calls because I will be en route to the OGC Meetings in Mountain View, 
CA. Will catch up later.

Cheers,
Rex

-- 
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Tel: 510-898-0670


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php 



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]