legaldocml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
D1 and D3 - final version
Dear LegalDocML members,
please find in attachment the last versions of the D1(WD12- Akoma Ntoso
Version 1.0. Part 1: XML Vocabulary) and D3(WD15-Akoma Ntoso Naming
Convention Version 1.0), according to the decisions taken in the last TC
meeting at Jan. 8th.
The next TC meeting will be at Jan. 14th, regular time. In the next TC
we will approve those material as CSD01, in particular:
* D1 as akn-core-v1.0-csd01-part1-vocabulary and * D3 as akn-nc-v1.0-CSD01. In meantime any comments on the D1 and D3 are welcome. Yours, Monica Palmirani --
===================================
Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail [email protected]
====================================
Attachment:
akn-core-v1.0-csd01-part1-vocabulary-2015-01-08WD12.doc
Description: MS-Word document
Attachment:
Akoma_Ntoso_Naming_Convention_Version-2014-07-30-wd15.doc
Description: MS-Word document
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]