OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2015-01

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Pre-motion for approving the CSDs of AKN


Dear LegalDocML members, tomorrow we intend to approve as CSDs (Committee Specification Draft) the following Working Documents: 1. D1- akn-core-v1.0-csd01-part1-vocabulary-2015-01-12WD14.doc https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/document.php?document_id=54859 2. D3- Akoma_Ntoso_Naming_Convention_Version-2014-07-30-wd16.doc https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/document.php?document_id=54860 3. D2- akn-core-v1.0-csd13-part2-specs.html D2 is numbered as "CSD13" and not "WD" according to the numeration of the main AKN XSD schema. D2 includes: ** oxygen graph of the AKN XSD CSD13 ** AKN XSD and DTD schemas CSD13 - Annex B ** Examples - Annex C See all the package of the D2 here: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/AkomaNtoso30-CSD13-D2.zip?sc=1 See the XML examples also here: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/examples/draft/?sc=1#_examples_draft_ I would like to anticipate the text of the MOTION that I will propose tomorrow, for your convenience, considering that epic moment: "As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the TC approve: 1. the Akoma Ntoso Vocabulary Version 1.0 Working Draft 14 (D1) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/document.php?document_id=54859 2. the Akoma Ntoso Naming Convention Version 1.0 Working Draft 16 (D3) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/document.php?document_id=54860 3. the Akoma Ntoso Specifications Version 1.0 CSD13 (D2) and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/examples/draft/?sc=1#_examples_draft_ as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the HTML version of the document as authoritative." Best regards, Monica Palmirani -- =================================== Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY) Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail [email protected] ====================================

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]