OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  legaldocml  ·  2015-01

legaldocml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Next TC meeting - 4 Feb.


Dear LegalDocML members, I am working with Chet on the Public Review package. For this reason I would like to propose to postpone the LegalDocML TC for the next week. In meantime please vote the minutes AS SOON AS possible and in any case within Monday Feb. 2nd: MINUTES: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/document.php?document_id=54994 BALLOT LINK: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/ballot.php?id=2760 Finally I have modified two examples with some minor modifications so we have a new version of the examples set in SVN: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/examples/draft/?rev=96&sc=1#_examples_draft_ Yours, Monica -- =================================== Associate professor of Legal Informatics School of Law Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/ Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3 I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY) Tel +39 051 277217 Fax +39 051 260782 E-mail [email protected] ====================================

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]