[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: FW: oBIX, WSRF, and WSN
===================================================
Toby Considine ! "There are seldom good
UNC Chapel Hill ! technological solutions to
Chapel Hill, NC ! behavioral problems."
Phone (919)962-9073 !
Fax (919)962-1102 ! -- Ed Crowley
tobias@fac.unc.edu !
===================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: David Snelling [mailto:David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:28 AM
To: Ian Robinson
Cc: Steve Graham; Considine, Toby (Facilities Technology Office);
d.snelling@fle.fujitsu.com; Heather Kreger; Peter Niblett; Vambenepe,
William N; winston_bumpus@dell.com
Subject: Re: oBIX, WSRF, and WSN
Ian,
On 12 Jan 2005, at 15:33, Ian Robinson wrote:
> I'll be arriving in the US late Tues so won't be around until Weds AM.
> I
> thought it might be nice to have a combined group dinner on Weds.
> Given the
> general preference expressed to meet with Toby earlier in the week, I
> suggest you work it around the social diary of WS-N in the first half
> of
> the week and I will send my regrets right now that I won't be able to
> join
> you for that.
I will be there for WSN, so could join during that time.
> Having said that, if Toby wished, we'd be more than happy (I am
> presuming
> to speak also for my co-chair Dave here) to schedule some time on the
> WS-RF
> agenda for Toby to give an overview of oBIX to the TC and have an
> ad-hoc
> discussion about how oBIX might use WS-RF, WS-N and WSDM.
No problem.
> Toby - let me know if this is appealing. This would be very informal -
> you've met Steve so far but the rest of us are all much shorter and
> less
> scary.
As long as you don't cross us.
--
Take care:
Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
Hayes Park Central
Hayes End Road
Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8FE
+44-208-606-4649 (Office)
+44-208-606-4539 (Fax)
+44-7768-807526 (Mobile)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]