[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-1631) Editor Note: Section17.260 form:command
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1631?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=11580#action_11580 ]
Patrick Durusau commented on OFFICE-1631:
-----------------------------------------
The language I would move is already present under form:command type so I suggest simply deleting that language.
Will amend the language under form:datasource to add the additional item.
I am inserting a note to cover the issue of "query" not being meaningful for "A URL specifying a database connection."
> Editor Note: Section 17.260 form:command
> ----------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-1631
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1631
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2
> Reporter: Robert Weir
> Assignee: Patrick Durusau
> Priority: Blocker
> Fix For: ODF 1.2
>
>
> Transcribed from ODF_Revised_Editorial_Notes_27May2009.odt
> Original author: Patrick Durusau
> Section 17.260 form:command
> Ed. Note OK, but we need to say what these names address, i.e., where do I look for them? The term "query object" occurs once and only once, here.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]