[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Commented: (OFFICE-1782) Editor Note: Section18.330.1 <style:graphic-properties> (style:rel-width)
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1782?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=11930#action_11930 ]
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann commented on OFFICE-1782:
------------------------------------------------
For me it looks like that my former suggestion has been already applied in ODF 1.2 cd02
Thus, I think the ed. note can be removed -> issue is resolved.
> Editor Note: Section 18.330.1 <style:graphic-properties> (style:rel-width)
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-1782
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1782
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2
> Reporter: Robert Weir
> Assignee: Patrick Durusau
> Fix For: ODF 1.2
>
>
> Transcribed from ODF_Revised_Editorial_Notes_27May2009.odt
> Original author: Patrick Durusau
> Section 18.330.1 <style:graphic-properties> (style:rel-width)
> Ed. Note: Yes, I know the changes here may make the section more confusing by notion mentioning rel-height. For that reason I am inserting this note to mark a need to return to it for a better solution.
> Oliver says: "I think the third paragraph should be replaced by the omitted one
> (inclusive correction of typo). The current third paragraph is a copy
> from sub chapter "19.329" "
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]