[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [OASIS Issue Tracker] Issue Comment Edited: (OFFICE-1498) PublicComment: @fo:max-height (ODF 1.2)
[ http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1498?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15090#action_15090 ]
Michael Brauer edited comment on OFFICE-1498 at 8/10/09 8:28 AM:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding mentioning not supported values: Patrick, I think we have discussed this, but I'm not sure what the conclusion was.
However, we are listing the supported values, in so far, I don't think we also have to list the non-supported once.
Regarding mentioning fo:margin-top. This indeed is not reasonable. The sentence mentioning in 18.241 fo:max-height should be removed (or turned into one regarding fo:max-height)
was (Author: michael.brauer):
Regarding mentioning not supported values: Patrick, I think we have discussed this, but I'm not sure what the conclusion was.
However, we are listing the supported values, in so far, I don't think we also have to list the non-supported once.
Regarding mentioning fo:margin-top. This indeed is not reasonable. The sentence mentioning in 18.241 fo:max-height should be removed (or turned into one regrding fo:max-height)
> Public Comment: @fo:max-height (ODF 1.2)
> ----------------------------------------
>
> Key: OFFICE-1498
> URL: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-1498
> Project: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: Text
> Affects Versions: ODF 1.2
> Reporter: Robert Weir
> Assignee: Patrick Durusau
> Priority: Minor
> Fix For: ODF 1.2
>
>
> Copied from office-comment list
> Original author: "Alex Brown" <alexb@griffinbrown.co.uk>
> Original date: 27 Apr 2009 15:42:33 -0000
> Original URL: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200904/msg00052.html
> 17.242 describes the fo:max-height attribute.
> Although this is declared in the "ODF XSL compatible" namespace, the
> schema does not declare the "none" or "inherit" values for this
> attribute as provided by the W3C, and the text is silent on this matter.
> The text does however provide some unrelated information about the
> fo:margin-top attribute. Has there been a document production error
> here?
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]