[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: axis labels for class chart:surface
Hi members,I have found now, that Gnumeric is able to produce surface charts of the first kind described in 19.15.1, page 338.
Next I want to examine, how axis labels are handled, because ODF 1.2 has no statement about it in 19.15.1.
Data for example for A1:F6
One Two Three Four Five
Jan 0 -1 -4 -5 -9
Feb 12 8 -4 -8 -24
Mar 20 15 0 -5 -25
Apr 42 35 14 7 -21
May 90 80 50 40 0
With the left kind of surface plot in Gnumeric, I get labels
on the x-axis: One Two Three Four Five
on the y-axis: Jan Feb Mar Apr May
The file has in <chart:domain> the range "$'Sheet1'.$A$2:.$A$6", but
following the specification the <chart:domain> attribute is to be used
for numbers. I would expect the range in a <chart:categories> element of
the related <chart:axis> element.
Unfortunately I have only Gnumeric version 1.12.17 for Windows and my notebook, which has Linux, is too old for a modern Linux, so that I stuck there with Gnumeric 1.12.9. So it would be good, if someone of you can try, whether Gnumeric has changed that in the meantime.
Kind regards Regina
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]