openc2 — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [openc2] Work Product & Editor List
Wrt work product list
Am I interpreting recent correctly that MQTT should have CSD03?
Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize
I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info /
From:
TC OpenC2 <[email protected]> on behalf of "Lemire, Dave (HII-TSD)" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 9:27 AM
To: TC OpenC2 <[email protected]>
Subject: [openc2] Work Product & Editor List
TC Members: IAW our recent charter clarification and adjustments to routine operations I m working on an update to our TC-Ops repository to capture the new way of doing business. That effort is currently in a branch of my GH fork of the
repo. I ve created a list of work products and I d appreciate it if the members (especially SC co-chairs and work product editors) would review that list and give me a thumbs up or provide any corrections. The list can be viewed here:
https://github.com/dlemire60/openc2-tc-ops/blob/new-battle-rhythm/Work-Product-List.md
If you want to see other changes, the branch is here:
https://github.com/dlemire60/openc2-tc-ops/tree/new-battle-rhythm
All of this will shortly be packaged up in a PR against the existing repo.
Dave
David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Technical Solutions
302 Sentinel Drive
Annapolis
Junction, MD 20701
Work
(301) 575-5190
Mobile (240) 938-9350
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]