OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  openc2  ·  2021-03

openc2 — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Scheduling April - September Meetings


TC Member, I am about to schedule our meetings for April to September. As each meeting is scheduled in both OASIS Kavi and Lucid Meetings, you should expect two invitations for each meeting.  I will schedule the working meetings first, as the co-chairs and I are still working out the agenda template for future TC monthly meetings. So the daytime and evening TC meetings may be schedule at a later date; since the next meeting is four weeks away (April 21 st ) there’s plenty of time. Dave OpenC2 TC Secretary David Lemire IA Systems Engineer Technical Solutions 302 Sentinel Drive Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 Work (301) 575-5190 Mobile  (240) 938-9350

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]