OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  openc2  ·  2022-10

openc2 — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

October - March meetings now scheduled


TC Member, Our monthly (3 rd Wednesday) and working (1 st , 2 nd , 4 th Wednesday) meetings have now been scheduled for October 2022 through March 2023 in Kavi and Lucid meetings; only Lucid Meetings initiations have been sent in order to reduce calendar clutter. My apologies for the initial confusing invitation for the monthly meeting second session – I had to correct the schedule because I initially set the first meeting date for 3 October rather than the correct 19 October. If you haven’t received meeting invitations please let me know so that I can correct that. Dave OpenC2 TC Secretary __________________ David Lemire IA Systems Engineer Mission Technologies (301) 575-5190 (o) (240) 938-9350 (m) HII.com

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]