[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: XML.org implementation (Packages)
/ Terry Allen <tallen@sonic.net> was heard to say:
| Una asked:
|
| >Is there any chance one of you could send me Docbook and related information
| per Reggrep--- I would like to test registering this and its vary
| information to see what works does not.
|
| There are sample files linked to from the Regrep home page, starting
| with db*.
I've just started looking at those following a push from Jon; as
soon as I think I have my head around them, I'll start
generating a few more for some of the DocBook-derived doctypes
and stylesheets that I've got on my site.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | To others we are not ourselves
Principal Software Engineer | but a performer in their lives
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | cast for a part we do not even
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX | know we are playing.--Elizabeth
| Bibesco
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC