[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: XML.org implementation (Packages)
/ "Kearns, Una" <una.kearns@documentum.com> was heard to say:
| Is there any chance one of you could send me Docbook and related information
| per Reggrep--- I would like to test registering this and its vary
| information to see what works does not.
Ok, I'm happy to be a guinea pig. I haven't followed the recent
discussion so please excuse me if I ask dumb questions :-)
Per http://www.oasis-open.org/html/rrtechspecp.htm, it looks
like the first thing I need to do is setup a business relationship
with the RA.
Una, can you send me the RA name for your registry and assign an
appropriate SO name for me? Here's my contact info:
<submitting-organization>
<entity-name-uri-reference>
<uri-reference uri-string="???">Norman Walsh</uri-reference>
</entity-name-uri-reference>
<address>
<url>http://nwalsh.com/</url>
<post>59 North Street
Belchertown, MA 01007</post>
<email>repositorymaster@nwalsh.com</email>
<telephone>413.256.6985</telephone>
<fax>413.256.6985</fax>
</address>
<contact>
<personal-name>Norman Walsh</personal-name>
<honorific>Mr.</honorific>
<address>
<email>ndw@nwalsh.com</email>
</address>
</contact>
</submitting-organization>
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | There might very well be nothing;
Principal Software Engineer | nor anyone. No one to notice that
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | there is nothing, and to consider
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX | that natural. But that there is
| something, and, whatever it may
| be, the strange thing! I shall
| never cease being amazed at
| this.--Andr\'e Gide
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC