[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: XML.org implementation (Packages)
/ "Kearns, Una" <una.kearns@documentum.com> was heard to say:
| I didn't mean to go through all the steps:
How did you want to proceed?
| Would the SO not be OASIS here and you are the contact name?
|
| This brings up the question even for OASIS --- would you not want Terry to
| be contact for reggrep and Norm to be for Docbook with different contacts
| associated with Docbook and Reggrep???
I'm leaving the official DocBook release to Terry, although I
think it's unclear who the contact should be. Perhaps it should
be me since I'm the TC chair.
I have about 10 or more DocBook-related, but not OASIS official,
doctypes and ancillary files that I'd like to put in the
repository.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@arbortext.com> | Success is relative; it is what
Principal Software Engineer | we make of the mess we have made
Arbortext, Inc. (www.arbortext.com) | of things.--T. S. Eliot
413.256.6985 Voice/FAX |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC