[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: TREX TC minutes from 2001-04-19
Michael Fitzgerald wrote:
>
> Missing:
...
> Eric van der Vlist
...
> Next Meeting: Thursday, May 3, 2001, 10:30 EDT (which is UTC -5:00 or UTC
> +07:00)
I'd like to apologize for having missed this last conference and
probably miss the next one as well.
By an unfortunate conjunction, I was in the SF Bay area with limited
internet and phone access for the las one and I am now in Hong Kong
attending to WWW 10 and it will not be that easy either to be on the
phone...
Is there any chance I meet one of you in Hong Kong ?
Eric
--
See you in Hong Kong for www10:
http://www.www10.org/program/w10-half-tut.shtml#ta5
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric van der Vlist http://xmlfr.org http://dyomedea.com
http://xsltunit.org http://4xt.org http://examplotron.org
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC