[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: Guarded normal form (part 1)
A couple of points.
1. How does your duplicate attribute restriction deal with attributes that
have a name class other than a single name? (I think I have a simple
algorithm to detect whether intersection of two name-classes is non-empty.)
2. Since
<choice>
<attribute name="foo"/>
<attribute name="bar"/>
</choice>
is the same as
<attribute>
<choice>
<name>foo</name>
<name>bar</name>
</choice>
</attribute>
I think if you allow one, you should allow both. I don't see any problem
with:
<zeroOrMore>
<choice>
<attribute name="foo"/>
<attribute name="bar"/>
</choice>
</zeroOrMore>
because it is the same as
<group>
<zeroOrMore>
<attribute name="foo"/>
</zeroOrMore>
<zeroMore>
<attribute name="bar"/>
</zeroOrMore>
</group>
James
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC