[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Regrets for: TREX Telcon 3 May 2001
/ James Clark <jjc@jclark.com> was heard to say:
| The next TREX telcon will take place at 10:30am EDT on Thursday 3rd
| May. The dial-in numbers are:
Sorry, I just realized I probably won't be able to attend today.
| 1. ID/IDREF. Let's try and at least agree on our requirements here.
XML 1.0 functionality by any reasonable means, I think.
| 2. Versioning. Can we go with my strawman?
Yes.
| 3. Repeat M-N times. I think we are ready to make a decision about whether
| to include this in 1.0 or not.
I'm on the fence about this one.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM | The common excuse of those who bring
XML Standards Engineer | misfortune on others is that they desire
Technology Development Group | their good.--Vauvenargues
Sun Microsystems, Inc. |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC