[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: Datatype and identity constraints proposal of the day (17 May)
/ James Clark <jjc@jclark.com> was heard to say:
| Yet another minor issue. Would it be better to have a *list* of named
| parameters rather than a set of parameters? It's a tiny bit simpler to
| specify, in that there is no need to specify a restriction that no two
| parameters have the same name.
I don't see how making them a list removes the restriction that I
can't have two with the same name. (Unless your suggesting that they
be purely positional and names are irrelevant.)
In any event, I really prefer order-independent, named parameters.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM | Are you not the future of all the memories
XML Standards Engineer | stored within you? The future of the
Technology Dev. Group | past?--Val\'ery
Sun Microsystems, Inc. |
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC