[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Closure under difference
I am having a hard time seeing why the constraint on <data> causes RELAX NG
not to be closed under difference. I am not convinced we are closed at the
moment, but the constraint doesn't seem to make things worse. The hardest
case I have found is:
<difference>
<mixed>
<element name="foo"/>
<empty/>
</element>
</mixed>
<data type="int"/>
</difference>
but this is equivalent to:
<choice>
<difference>
<mixed>
<element name="foo"/>
<empty/>
</element>
</mixed>
<text/>
</difference>
<difference>
<data type="string"/>
<data type="int"/>
</difference>
</choice>
and I can't see that the proposed restriction affects either:
<difference>
<mixed>
<element name="foo"/>
<empty/>
</element>
</mixed>
<text/>
</difference>
or
<difference>
<data type="string"/>
<data type="int"/>
</difference>
James
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC