[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Question about complexType with unordered child elementswith at least one child element]
My guess below. Jing does not complain. But it also doesn't complain about
multiple instances of optional children or zero children of <whatever>,
perhaps only because Jing is not reporting an error on non-matches? I
believe the syntax 'says' what you want it to say, nonetheless. -Mike
<grammar xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/0.9"
datatypeLibrary="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes">
<start>
<element name="whatever">
<ref name="ApplicationRequest"/>
</element>
</start>
<define name="ApplicationRequest">
<interleave>
<oneOrMore>
<optional>
<element name="PermissionRequestSet">
<data type="string"/>
</element>
</optional>
<optional>
<element name="LocationRequestSet">
<data type="string"/>
</element>
</optional>
<optional>
<element name="MapRequestSet">
<data type="string"/>
</element>
</optional>
<optional>
<element name="InfoRequestSet">
<data type="string"/>
</element>
</optional>
<optional>
<element name="GeoCodeRequestSet">
<ref name="GeoCodeRequestSet"/>
</element>
</optional>
<optional>
<element name="GeoItemsRequestSet">
<data type="string"/>
</element>
</optional>
<optional>
<element name="RouteRequestSet">
<data type="string"/>
</element>
</optional>
</oneOrMore>
</interleave>
</define>
<define name="GeoCodeRequestSet">
<element name="something">
<text/>
</element>
</define>
</grammar>
-Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 2:35 AM
To: relax-ng-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [Fwd: Question about complexType with unordered child elements
with at least one child element]
I don't thing it's possible to capture this with RELAX NG either and I
was wondering if it's something that might be useful.
The condition to capture is "in the following sequence (or interleave)
of optional items, I want to be sure that there is at least one of these
items".
Or maybe I have missed something and it's already possible with RELAX
NG?
Eric
--
Pour y voir plus clair dans la nebuleuse XML...
http://dyomedea.com/formation/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric van der Vlist http://xmlfr.org http://dyomedea.com
http://xsltunit.org http://4xt.org http://examplotron.org
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC