[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: <notAllowed/> as a name class
Before <except> was introduced, we can write a name class that accepts
nothing as
<not>
<anyName/>
</not>
which is a short hand for
<difference>
<anyName/>
<anyName/>
</difference>
But I found that we now need to write the same name class as
<anyName>
<except>
<anyName/>
</except>
</anyName>
and this is prohibited (because it's silly) if I'm correct.
This breaks the boolean closure of the name class and therefore I want
to fix it.
So I'd like to propose to add <notAllowed/> as a member of the name
class.
How do others think?
regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC