[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Sigh. Regrets one *last* time
I'll be on a plane again. Updates to the website, etc. tomorrow, I
promise. And I think this is the last of a staggering five Thursdays
in a row that I'll be indisposed.
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM | When you can measure what you are speaking
XML Standards Engineer | about, and express it in numbers, you know
Technology Dev. Group | something about it; but when you cannot
Sun Microsystems, Inc. | measure it, when you cannot express it in
| numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and
| unsatisfactory kind: it may be the beginning
| of knowledge, but you have scarcely, in your
| thoughts, advanced to the stage of
| science.--William Thompson, Lord Kelvin
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC