[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: FAQ: questions
Here is my take ---
* Principle behind it
- Why doesn't RELAX NG modify the infoset?
- Why doesn't RELAX NG support inheritance?
- .................... have powerful built-in datatype?
- Why do I need RELAX NG, when there is W3C XML Schema?
* Novice Author's questions
- I want to specify the default attribute value. How can I do that?
- I want to specify the identity constraint. How can I?
- How can I express the concept of the inheritance?
- How can I represent the concept of the substitution group of W3C XML
Schema?
- How/where can I learn more about RELAX NG?
* General
- What is the relationship between RELAX/TREX and RELAX NG
- What kind of tools are available now?
regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI +1 650 786 0721
Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC