[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: [relax-ng] Relax NG en espaņol
I have finished the spanish translation of the current Relax NG
specification. I'm uploading the sources to sourceforge and at some point
during the day I will be posting the HTML both there and on the list (I just
wanted to announce it before our meeting).
All the best,
Fabio
--
Fabio Arciniegas Chief Technical Officer
www.POSTGRAPHY.com
Books: XML Developer's Guide,* C++ XML *,XSLT (December 2001)
Live, from the Land of Do-As-You-Please
--
This email contains confidential, private, and possibly privileged
information. If you have received this email in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC